Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ahoy Mates!

Did you know how quickly a four year old can transform himself into a pirate? I do. About 10 minutes! I'm sure you can tell by these pictures that he is in fact a pirate! Check out the eye patch on his eye. Jax and his friend Thomas took mom's getting lunch ready time and turned themselves and the bathroom into pirates. The bathtub is actually the ship and I couldn't understand what the toilet was. (It's probably better that way!) Anyway when I called them for lunch they came running and in their very best pirate voice they said, "Argh"! I was trying hard not to laugh so I grabbed the camera and started to take pictures. After a 45 minute bath, that ended up being a sort of purple color, they were back to being Jaxon and Thomas without any markings of being pirates!





1 comments:

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Nice job Jax! You look great in these pictures. Now your mom doesn't have to buy a halloween costume.